1. What is the denomination of the facility, if any?
2. Is the site available on your preferred wedding date(s)?
3. What is the ceremony site fee, and what does it include?
4. What is the payment schedule and cancellation policy?
5. How many guests can the site accommodate?
6. How many attendants will fit comfortably in the space designated for the wedding party and officiant?
7. Is the space handicapped accessible?
8. If having an outside ceremony, is there an indoor back-up space to use in the case of inclement weather?
9. Are any rentals needed?
10. Are outside officiants allowed?
11. Is pre-wedding counseling mandatory?
12. Can personalized vows be incorporated into the ceremony?
13. Can specially selected readings be incorporated into the ceremony?
14. Can special “ceremonies” be incorporated into the traditional ceremony such as a sand ceremony or rose ceremony?
15. Are any ceremony items, such as candles or an isle runner, supplied by the site?
16. Are there any restrictions on decorating the space?
17. Are there any restrictions on photography or videography?
18. Are there any restrictions on music?
19. If musicians are supplied by the site, is there a fee?
20. Is on-site parking available?
21. Is the parking self parking or valet? If valet, is there a fee?
22. Who will your contact be for the duration of the planning?
23. Does the site carry liability insurance?
24. Is there a dress code?
25. Are there any other restrictions?
26. When is the rehearsal typically scheduled?
Elite Event Planning is producing an entire series of wedding vendor questionnaires. The following installments will include questions to ask your photographer, florist, baker, musical entertainment, officiant, caterer, and wedding planner. To get these vendor questionnaires delivered to your inbox provide your name and email as these reports will not be publically published. Be prepared with knowledge when you interview your potential wedding vendors. Get your free vendor questionnaires today!