What exactly a wedding planner does changes from wedding to wedding. But the goal remains the same. Our goal is to help the bride and groom have the best wedding experience possible.
Most wedding planners begin the planning process with a
consultation. During the consultation, we determine what exactly the client’s
needs are in terms of planning and coordination. This usually comes down to a decision between full planning or day-of coordination. Many planners also offer ala carte services to allow brides to customize their packages.
With full coordination, wedding planners are constantly in touch
with the bride and groom, the venue and the vendors to ensure that everything is coming together smoothly for the event. For day-of coordination, we make sure that all of our clients best laid plans are carried out on the wedding day to ensure they can enjoy their day to the fullest.
With day of coordination the couple that has already taken care of the wedding planning and wedding day schedule themselves, but would like the reassurance that they have a coordinator to assist with the rehearsal and/or execution of the set-up of the ceremony and/or reception.
After the level of planning that works best has been determined, we discuss all of the traditional services that we can provide as a planner. The list can be long and includes items such as assisting in the selection of vendors and venues, creating and managing the time-line, design and décor, coordination of set up and tear down, placement and transportation of the traditional items, cueing of wedding party and musicians, etc.
When the wedding day finally arrives, it becomes clear that there
are so many more little details that we take care of as the wedding planner. We
are there to make sure that your day runs smoothly and that every little detail
is taken care of. A wedding planner wears many hats on the wedding day. We
become the captain of the vendors, the keeper of the timeline, the weather/Plan
B decision maker, the emergency solver, and most important, the bride’s personal
Qualities your Wedding Planner Should Possess
Proof of Age of Business
Offers choices and suggestions but ultimately the bride and groom have the final say on all products and services
The ability to listen to your ideas and build on them
Show you ways to get more for your money
Prevent you from making costly mistakes
We are in the business of helping brides from the moment you say yes to the moment you say I do!
For more information on wedding planners.....Click Here
Check back for
Wedding Planners Pt. 2
Is A Wedding Planner For Me?
Roughly 10 % of the wedding budget is spent on photography. From the engagement pictures to the final farewell shots leaving the reception venue there is a lot that goes into making those happy memories you look back on as you remember your magical day. When it comes to spending four figures on this expense the power invested in you is not to be taken lightly. Use these questions as a guideline to choose the best photographer for you.
1. Have you ever shot a wedding at our chosen venue? How did it work out?
2. What is your primary style?
3. Do you shoot in black and white or color?
4. Do you have an assistant? Is there an extra charge for this?
5. Will you have backup equipment available? What happens if you get ill?
6. Can other people take pictures while you are taking them?
7. How many pictures come in each package? What is the breakdown per
8. Will you accept a list of specific photos to be taken?
9. What attire will you and or your assistant wear?
10. What time will you arrive and how long will you stay?
11. Should the event last longer than expected will you stay? Extra charge?
12. How long after the event will the proofs be ready?
13. Do you have liability insurance?
14. What type and how much assistance will you provide in planning an
15. Do we get the negatives or what is the charge?
16. Is this your most recent work displayed on your website?
17. Do you provide a written contract and guarantee?
18. What are your policies regarding proofs?
19. Is a deposit required? If so how much?
20. When is the remaining balance due after the deposit?
21. What percentage are the taxes?
22. Is gratuity included in the price?
23. Are there any additional charges not mentioned? (i.e. travel, etc)
24. What are the refunds / cancellation terms?
25. Engagement photos?
Elite Event Planning
Food Safety Certified
*CONSUELO BRADLEY * OWNER
DON'T WAIT FOR A FABULOUS EVENT, CREATE ONE!