After the vows have been said and just before the best man's toast is the wedding reception dinner. This is a time to create a family friendly and visually stimulating atmosphere for your guests filled with love and great food. Because food is not only important but also quite expensive, taking up 40% of
your wedding expenses, you’ll have to make it worth the cost. Follow this guide to help you find the right wedding caterer.
1. Do you have a specialty?
2. What is your approach to food recommendations and preparations? (This is important for couples who prefer a organic, vegan, etc menu)
3. Are you available on my wedding day?
4. Are you the company representative that will be present on that day?
5. Are you licensed?
6. Have you ever worked my venue before?
7. Do you have references and photos of previous events?
8. Can I see a sample menu?
9. Do you allow menu customization?
10. Can we do a tasting? If so, is there an additional fee?
11. What are the guidelines between buffet and sit down?
12. Alcohol guidelines?
13. What are your starch, vegetable and meat combination options?
14. Can you provide a per person range price for and event like mine?
15. What is included in the per person price?
16. What is the difference between gratuity and a service charge?
17. What is the average price range for services?
18. Do you provide linens, table décor, etc for food?
20. Is there a set up and take down fee?
21. Cut, plate and serve fee?
22. Will the tax and services fee be included in my quote?
23. How much is the deposit to hold my date?
24. When is the balance due?
25. What is the cancelation policy?
26. What is your typical ratio of servers to guests?
27. How does your wait staff dress?
Elite Event Planning
Food Safety Certified
*CONSUELO BRADLEY * OWNER
DON'T WAIT FOR A FABULOUS EVENT, CREATE ONE!