Your proposal story is one that you will tell for years to come. The funny way the bubbles tickled your nose when you noticed the two carat dream in the bottom of the glass or the butterflies in your stomach as he began to kneel before you at your family picnic. Here are the top ten most romantic ways to propose. Take notes as these fabulous events may be part of your proposal story one day.
10. Write her/him a story about your relationship. Almost like a journal with dates if possible. Begin with how you met and the wonderful changes and events in your lives together. Then end it with the date you are going to give it to him/her telling how you proposed and that the story can't be ended until you have the answer.
9. Throw her/him a surprise party inviting friends and family. Play it off as a just because I love you party and then propose. Once you have the answer. Wheel out the cake that says "She/He said yes!"
8. Sneak in to her home and fill it to the rafters with flowers and in the middle sit a teddy bear holding the ring and a note asking her to marry you.
7. Plan a treasure hunt. Start in the bedroom and lead your betroved on a treasure hunt for her heart. Set the clues in place and when he/she gets to the last clue you will be standing there with champagne and a proposal they can't refuse.
6. Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Climb on top of him/her and wait for the yes! Yes! Yes! For a totally different reason this time.
5. Take her/him away for the weekend. Whisking your soon to be fiancé away from the hustle and bustle of everyday is just what the doctor ordered. Giving a chance to reminisce on good times and the intimacy shared between the two of you will ensure the answer wanted is given when you pop the question on your last day.
4. Wrap a large box and fill with smaller boxes all wrapped the last box that she will come to will be the smallest with the ring inside. Or alternatively wrap a large box and fill with those tiny foam pieces and let her look for the small box inside. It will be hilarious to watch her face go from surprise to excitement to frustration to joy!
3. Phone up your local radio station and kick it old school Get them to pop the question for you over the air waves at a time that you know she/he will be listening. Then dedicate a song to her/him
2. Write will you marry me --- her/his name in chalk on the street out side your apartment in big enough letters so that she/he will notice it.
1. Do it the old fashioned way. Nothing beats a classic. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand just before you are about to eat dessert in a busy restaurant.
The proposal is the most essential event of the marriage. create a positive and overly romantic atmosphere to surround your lifetime proposal. Remember to personalize the event. If your fiancé is into art or is an artist, take him/her to an art gallery with a pre arranged painting with your proposal in crayon and your signature on it. Maybe not a good idea to take him/her to a baseball game and have the score board spell out will you marry me if she hates sports Your proposal story is the first of many monumental stories in your marriage. Make it good as you will be telling it for the rest of your lives!
For more information on romantic proposals and to get help coordinating your surprise proposal, contact us.
Elite Event Planning
Food Safety Certified
*CONSUELO BRADLEY * OWNER
DON'T WAIT FOR A FABULOUS EVENT, CREATE ONE!