As we pride ourselves on all things DIY for our budget conscience brides. We have rolled out our spring collection of ceremony backdrops that won't break the bank. Beautiful flowers, meaningful artwork and gorgeous scenes of love are embraced in this small but dynamic listings of springtime love. Enjoy!
This simple yet beautiful setting is made from a window frame adorned with kissing balls and round lanterns the vanity table is old school and is great for a rustic spring wedding. The pop of color of the pink and blues are good for outdoor weddings.
This backdrop is formed from fence wire and large white flowers to create the initials of the bride and groom.
This pink picket fence is adorned with yellow, red and white flowers. The aisle is strolling with variations of flower petals that go from red to pink to white. Fell free to use your wedding colors to this scene.
This backdrops pops with the spring colors of yellow and teal. The large, medium and small pinwheels lanterns are beautiful in the door frame. Very inexpensive and beautiful.
This lovely backdrop is a white sheet hung on a rail with handwritten vows by the bride and groom. A very intimate and romantic backdrop to your day of love. Also a great keepsake to be hung over the marital bed.
This moss covered wall is made from a simple board with artificial moss glued to wall. The wall is made of cardboard so the flowers and arranged in the wedding colors of pink, yellow and white. The flowers are pushed through the wall and are color coordinated to the bride.
A wood-framed folding screen festooned with pink origami swans. The perfect backdrop for an outdoor wedding. The pink origami swans add a proper pop of color the scene.
This beautiful white backdrop is very simple. The satin sheets are draped over piping and adorned with green grape vines. The candles on the floor add a romantic feel to the scene and is easy to assemble in any indoor setting.
For more information on your DIY wedding ceremony backdrop and all things wedding, contact us
1. What is the denomination of the facility, if any?
2. Is the site available on your preferred wedding date(s)?
3. What is the ceremony site fee, and what does it include?
4. What is the payment schedule and cancellation policy?
5. How many guests can the site accommodate?
6. How many attendants will fit comfortably in the space designated for the wedding party and officiant?
7. Is the space handicapped accessible?
8. If having an outside ceremony, is there an indoor back-up space to use in the case of inclement weather?
9. Are any rentals needed?
10. Are outside officiants allowed?
11. Is pre-wedding counseling mandatory?
12. Can personalized vows be incorporated into the ceremony?
13. Can specially selected readings be incorporated into the ceremony?
14. Can special “ceremonies” be incorporated into the traditional ceremony such as a sand ceremony or rose ceremony?
15. Are any ceremony items, such as candles or an isle runner, supplied by the site?
16. Are there any restrictions on decorating the space?
17. Are there any restrictions on photography or videography?
18. Are there any restrictions on music?
19. If musicians are supplied by the site, is there a fee?
20. Is on-site parking available?
21. Is the parking self parking or valet? If valet, is there a fee?
22. Who will your contact be for the duration of the planning?
23. Does the site carry liability insurance?
24. Is there a dress code?
25. Are there any other restrictions?
26. When is the rehearsal typically scheduled?
Elite Event Planning is producing an entire series of wedding vendor questionnaires. The following installments will include questions to ask your photographer, florist, baker, musical entertainment, officiant, caterer, and wedding planner. To get these vendor questionnaires delivered to your inbox provide your name and email as these reports will not be publically published. Be prepared with knowledge when you interview your potential wedding vendors. Get your free vendor questionnaires today!
Elite Event Planning
Food Safety Certified